Up to £13.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Facilities Manager on a contract basis to be based in Maidenhead.
To Manage the delivery of TFM services within a large corporate office.
The operational management and development of all scoped works and tasks through effective and efficient use and control of resources. The performance, initiatives and achievements emanating from these aims are to be effectively recorded and communicated to the clients management.
- Ensure that a culture of Team Working, Task Ownership and Flexible Working is actively encouraged and implemented across the site.
- Effectively communicate the operational management deliverables to all Supervisors, ensuring all issues and problems are reported and managed in a controlled and timely manner.
- Evaluate data and operational performance stats on a monthly basis, ensuring a documented action plan is implemented for any out of line situations.
- Conduct regular formal meetings with Supervisors
- Ensure a program of initiatives and achievements are maintained and kept on record.
- To attend formal site meetings with the Account Manager..
- Ensure quality performance through auditing of staff in the performance of their tasks - workmanship, housekeeping and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a culture of safe working is developed within the team and sub contractors.
- Compliance with all aspects of Site Safety & Quality.
- Ensure sub contractor visit controls and responsibilities are undertaken in accordance with specific agreements, works and frequencies, ensuring effective audits and performance reporting.
- To ensure that staff receive induction and technical training including the delivery of H&S Tool Box Talks.
- Conduct staff performance appraisal of direct reports and subsequent training and development requirements.
- Accident investigation, reporting and instigation of corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Safe Systems of Work including Permit to Work systems and isolation procedures.
- Assist the Account Manager in the development of catering and cleaning improvement plans
- Proven track record of operations management in a TFM environment
- Soft Service background is an advantage
- Good IT skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relationships
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Good command of the English language, both orally and verbally
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
- BIFM and IOSH desirable
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 (occasional evenings)
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.