West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
12 months ago
My clent is looking for a facilities manager to manage a portfolio of properties in Central London providing support to the surveyor, client approved contractors and consultants. Service charge budget management is key as is ensuring that H&S standards are adhered to from both a statutory and client perspective.
This role forms part of the Central London FM team overseen by a Regional Facilities Manager. It will report into a Senior FM who in turn reports into the RFM.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLE
* Service charge budget management from preparation/submission/management/reconciliation.
* H&S management to ensure that all statutory requirements are met and that regular audits are carried out.
* Risk management using the Riskwise risk management platform.
* Management of contractors and consultants ensuring that the contract works are agreed and carried out and that monthly KPI meetings take place and are recorded on the elogbooks system.
* To understand the client and client sustainability and energy management plans and put these into operation
* To build good working relationships with surveyors, tenants and clients
* Knowledge of managing tenant fit outs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* To be able to demonstrate the above skills to a high level.
* Preferably knowledge of the processes and procedures
* Good written and verbal skills
* Flexible attitude to working hours - understanding that there will be times when out of hours working will be required