Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to be based in Maidenhead.
As a part of the operational delivery team, the purpose of the role is to manage comprehensively the day to day running of the facilities of the client's corporate HQ and a corporate office - to drive consistency between locations and deliver operational excellence.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 08.00am - 17.00pm
- Operationally manage a both corporate offices comprising of critical environments and offices co-coordinating and directing to ensure service is maintained to the highest standard
- Provide a key interface for the client across the locations and create excellent working relationships with external and internal customers, attending site or regional meetings where appropriate.
- Own the operational space, and within the scope of the contract specification manage the customer journey and day to day delivery of all services.
- Ensure all store rooms / areas are managed and controlled with up to date and auditable stock control reporting in place as well as locations and owners.
- Challenge the status quo and be prepared to change processes and procedures to improve building and facilities management.
- Overall responsibility for the look and feel of all the offices from a housekeeping, cleaning perspective both internally and externally
- Be aware of all and any projects which are being undertaken within the offices which may have an impact on operational delivery, contract or client risk
- Proactive management, through improving speed to execute, hitting planned and reactive SLA's and increased customer satisfaction and experience
- Playing a pivotal role in the disaster recovery and business continuity management, following the agreed processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the national contract risk register and ensure that you input into the 5 year FMP and fabric plan
- Manage, monitor and report on the operational performance of the contract, including operational delivery of planned & reactive works and financial management,
- Using management information tools and reports to drive down re-occurring faults
- Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved
- Work with the agreed financial parameters agreed within the contract, ensuring that all operations, security, health and safety items are completed within the agreed contract SLA's.
- Managing WIP status through monthly review of any reports presented i.e. transaction reports
- Provide accurate and informative monthly reporting on work order performance and trends.
- Build excellent relationships with Landlord where required.
- Work with Technical Manager and service partners to ensure that building assets, warranty items are accurate on Agility
- Carry out audits and inspections in line with the business management systems and standard processes and ensure the Intelex actions are updated on a regular basis.
- Build the one team ethos across the offices, including co-ordination of relevant and constructive team meetings and huddles
- Line manage direct reports including performance management of all individuals to deliver through our people
- Ensure all team members training is compliant, and individuals are competent in all roles
- Assist the Account Manager in the management of all policies and procedures and support internal process management.
- Actively participate and contribute to all team and management meetings.
- Any other duties required as part of the role as and when requested.
- Minimum 5 Year Facilities Management Experience Excellent Customer Service experience preferably with an emphasis on dealing with customers and clients face to face, via e mail and over the phone
- Formal Soft or Hard FM qualification
- NEBOSH Certified
- Good report writing skills and computer proficiency - Microsoft Office
- Flexible Attitude to Work
- Good Strategic thinking capabilities - be able to support the one Team to develop long term strategies appropriate for the Operation of the properties
- Good analytical and problem solving skills across a wide range of areas
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Clean, full driving license
- BIFM is desirable
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.