Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to be based in Leeds.
To effectively manage a portfolio of business, and to ensure high quality service standards and service delivery on the contracts. To manage and deliver agreed sales, performance KPI's and profit targets and report to Management board.
Working Hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday
- Management of FM service delivery
- Management of production waste services
- Management of site security
- Negotiating contract prices (local suppliers)
- Management of sub contractors to site
- Co-ordination of ISO accreditations for all three business units
- Quality management and 'bridging' of all three business units
- Management of visitors to site
- Post, Franking & Royal Mail management to site
- Co-ordination of the site and communications for site
- EHS meetings
- Possible management of production asset calibration.
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Pro-action - recommendations to management & ¼ board meeting attendance
- Financials - calculations, split between business unit charges & reporting. Yearly space & budget allocation
- Single point of contact for entire site
- Management of fire wardens & first aiders
- Calibration Management (Optional)
- Crane Repair Management
- Lolar Management (Forklifts)
- Business Continuity Co-ordinator
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR - so arranging charity payments on business behalf)
- Sound management and interpersonal skills to effectively provide leadership to the organisation and subordinates staff.
- Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time (with clients and staff).
- Good quality communication skill (both oral & written) and strong capability to effectively manage client and subordinate relationships.
- Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and added advantages.
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare after 6 months
- Family Friendly benefits
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.