Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£14.00 - £16.15 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
15 days ago
* Direct and co-ordinate the activities of the Mobile Engineers and Specialist Service Providers (SSP) to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service including preventative maintenance (PPM) reactive repairs and small works.
* Promote excellent working practices throughout the Operations Teams and enhance the reputation by achieving Customer satisfaction.
* Work with Account Manager to continually review and control WIP and Debt.
* To ensure compliance with SHEQ, iCMS Policies and Procedures.
* To manage work and contractors in line with Customer QSHE Work Management Procedures.
* Ensure its employees respect and deliver on the objectives of our Company Mission Statement.
* Overall management of site team, inclusive of cleaning staff
* Ensure contractors are monitored and inducted for work activities
* Carry out the appropriate Risk Assessments and monitoring of Health & Safety actions for required site work activities
* To liaise with internal customers on daily issues.
* Comply with and maintain SLA's
* Periodically review all site planners
* Ensure engineers files and paperwork are available for engineering staff
* Ensure all PPM visits have been met and are in line with existing site planners
* Make and document any PPM changes / variations
* Add / delete assets to contract in a timely manner
* Carryout and report on all actions raised during each site audit
* Ensure all site log books fall in line with the current ICMS procedures
* Monitor company intranet / communications for updates and relay to staff
* Provide written information on calibrations and inspections of plant items
* Complete accident returns in a timely manner
* Ensure site is statutory compliant, reporting any areas of non-compliance to the Account Manager
* Comply with reasonable requests for information from SHEQ manager
* Ensure site file RA's are up to date and site specific
* Ensue all engineers / cleaners PPE is up to date and safe
* Ensure tool box talks are carried out to the ICMS procedures
* Ensure all staff / sub-contractors are following risk assessments for all works
* Complete random checks and SPV's to monitor in-house and subcontracted works
* Report near misses, incidents and safety observations via CID
* Complete sickness returns and return to work interviews, if and when required
* Complete primary investigations for any alleged misconduct incidents involving engineering staff and report to Account Manager
* Undertake regular documented reviews with direct reports
* Work with Technical Managers to provide added value service.
* Ensure that all work records are accurate and meet requirements of contract and policies/procedures.
* Generate chargeable extra work; prepare quotation and proposals for small works, generally under 20K
* Ensure all current legislation is complied with and statutory inspections and tests are completed.
Customer Care, Quality and Compliance
* Build long term relationships with customer Site Manager to ensure the business is driven forward to success.
* Meet the contract financial performance as budget, Sales, Cost, Profit and Loss, WIP and Debt.
* Customer Service experience
* General Education equivalent to 3 A Levels
* Experience in Hard & Soft Services
* IOSH, NEBOSH, Safety for Managers etc.
* Experience in environmental Management
* An understanding of budgetary control
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Planon, SAP or similar
* Technical qualification (desirable) or alternatively a good understanding
* Qualification in Facilities Management
* Qualification in a technical discipline i.e. City & Guilds
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.