28 days ago
6 - 12 weeks
Morson are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Engineer for our client, a cosmetic company based in Chorley. This role is initially for 6-12 weeks to cover sickness and offers an immediate start.
To work closely with the management team to understand how we can maintain our equipment in a pro-active manner, challenge ourselves to be better by improving efficiencies and supporting the constant ongoing change as the business continues to develop
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not restricted to those listed below, the job holder may be asked to carry out other additional tasks within their capability and knowledge.
* Work to the production plan, ensuring timely change over and competent set up of all jobs
* Support the production facility to challenge working methods and increase productivity
* Timely and accurate completion of setup sheets.
* Support your line manager ensuring spare parts are always accessible
* Ensure stocks of frequent replaced change parts.
* Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with them, as necessary.
* Improve efficiencies on production lines, challenging targets and completing out of hours tests
* Support your line manager regarding the health and safety of the building - Security alarms, fire alarms, access control, smoke detectors
Formal Qualifications and Experience required:
* Engineering qualification
* 5 years prior experience in role or similar preferred
* Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels within the business.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Accuracy and an eye for detail.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills.
Reta is negotiable, dependant on experience.