Up to £8.67 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to be based in Reading.
To provide professional and effective service which encompasses front of house, meeting room management, cleaning and post room within the site operational teams ensuring its efficient and smooth operation.
- Carry out daily back of house and front of house floor walks, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects and raising with Service Desk. Coordinate follow up on action items
- Monitor and improve service standards in front of house, security, post room, cleaning and meeting room management.
- Interrogation and analysis of service desk data via CAFM system
- Continuous improvement via recommendation to the Facilities Manager of improvements that could be made to FM service delivery.
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and FM best practice, liaising closely with the Facilities Manager and Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager.
- Attend regular stakeholder meetings with Facilities Manager and follow up actions as required.
- Engagement with contractors and colleagues for site requirements and day to day running.
- Monitor Corporate PPMs and ensure completed.
- Act upon reasonable requests and instructions from Site Facilities Manager and Client.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care and service in a large organisation.
- Experience of complaints handling and follow up procedures
- Enthusiasm and commitment to learn about and get involved in the department's activities.
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Fire warden and first aider training and experience very advantageous.
- Relevant experience of working in a comparable administrative corporate role
- Ability to prioritise workload, to work under pressure with a high level of organisational proficiency and initiative
- Good computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow department procedures
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- The ability to deal tactfully, calmly and effectively with a wide range of people from within and outside the organisation
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in handling customer complaints.
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone manner, common sense and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to write clear, informative, customer focussed correspondence in a style appropriate to the reader
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Other Factors relevant to the Job
- Smart, presentable appearance.
- Maybe required to work staggered shifts
- Flexible will work with other trades.
- Must be willing to undertake further training.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.