Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator to start on the 5th November until 3rd may 2019.
Responsible for TFM service delivery within the contract, supporting the Facilities Manager on a day to day basis and provide support to the management team as required.
Responsible for the upkeep of the office building and providing maintenance services to the customer. Supporting the maintenance function by keeping up to date records of activities and liaise with contractors. Meeting all SLAs / KPIs in line with the project agreement.
- Ensure subcontractors and suppliers activities are managed in accordance with specific contract terms and that they are fully briefed on the site procedures prior to the commencements of any work
- Monitor works progress from the initial report stage, through quotation receipt, ordering and completion of works and invoice receipt.
- Source, develop and maintain relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Hold regular meetings with the engineering team and contractors where applicable, supply feedback on service standards.
- Continuous improvement via recommendation to the Facilities Manager of improvements that could be made to service delivery.
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and best practice, liaising closely with the Facilities Manager and Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager.
- Monitor and improve service standards from contractors.
- Occasionally assist in covering colleague annual leave/absence.
- Maintain and ensure all records are accurate, and held in an accessible system.
- Maintain and ensure all contractors folders are kept up to date with the relevant information and compliance information
- Raise Client Quotes and purchase orders on JDE to cover outsourced services and supplies.
- Ensure all SLA targets are achieved.
- Assist in Budgetary Control i.e. processing invoices on hold
- Take responsibility for your own workload and where possible ensure that the target times for each tasks priority are met.
- Updating Overtime records on a weekly basis.
- Deal with issues promptly.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Monitoring and reporting of any H&S issues.
- Provide an efficient service to callers which require a good understanding of the property, contractors, service agreements and landlord's responsibilities.
- Contribute to and promote the One Team culture
- Maintain excellent customer communication to achieve their high expectations.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or client
- To support and assist the Site Engineer and other team members, should it be necessary.
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements.
- Comply with the site security requirements, H&S procedures internal audit processes and policies.
- Comply with the Clients company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable with good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Good command of the English language both orally and verbally
- Experience in customer service delivery and a passion for customer service.
- Reliable and Flexible to meet contract requirements
- Ability to innovate with focus on continuous improvement
- Results orientated with drive and determination
- Ability of understanding contractual obligations
- Good understanding of Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to plan, organise and problem solve
- You must also be a great team player who is open and honest, questioning and capable of taking ownership.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
Hours: 0800 to 1700, one hour unpaid lunch = 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: £9ph
Length of Job: 05/11/2018 - 03/05/2019
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.