5 months ago
Facilities Coordinator (Soft Services)
* Coordinate the Facilities Office and its processes
* Office and Meeting Room Management, New starters, Inductions.
* Coordinate the Security and Zone Access of all NCC Building Users
Coordinate the Facilities Office and its processes
* Facilities Ticketing System (TopDesk). Allocate work to Facilities and Maintenance teams (and other departments where necessary).
* Undertake contractor management process, working with the facilities team
* Manage presence of all contractors on site - from purchase order, contractor pack preparation, scheduling, induction, access around building, inspections, sign-off, and goods receiving.
* Manage onsite security guards and cleaners.
* Manage the contractor, workshop, and office inductions to ensure new starters are safe.
* Work with Building Operations Manager and Health & Safety Advisor to manage and issue the Facilities Management system: SOIs, Procedure, Policy, Permits, Signage, Forms, etc.
* Prioritise the ServiceDesk tickets.
Office & Meeting Room Management
* Manage Desk Allocation in accordance with HR's, line managers', and customers' needs.
* Work with Facilities Manager to coordinate general Office Layouts from numbers required and capacity available.
* Work with Facilities Manager to have a short-, medium- and long-term plan on office accommodation at the Business Centre.
* Liaise with the IT coordinator and the IT Support Team on IT provision and IT networking requirements for new starts.
* Manage the leaving process - to ensure IT coordinator shuts down access, and desk/IT resource/etc. is made available for next users.
* Act as Zone Owner for all non-workshop spaces Offices, Meeting Rooms, Training Rooms, (office-side) Store rooms, Kitchens and Break out Areas, etc.
* Coordinate and log all types of inductions and manage overall log of inducted persons.
* Work with Facilities Manager to act as SuperUser for the Room Booking System.
* Liaise with Events, Training and Reception for Room Change Requests for paid activity.
* Coordinate vehicle hire, pool vehicle usage, coordinate 'use of own vehicles' (e.g. own car insurance details), coordinate other travel schemes and green initiatives - e.g. car share, local public transport info, etc.)
Manage the Security and Zone Access of all Building Users
* Co-ordinate the issue of security passes for staff, customers, university, visitors and contractors.
* Work with the Facilities Manager to manage all access control and opening and locking up of the buildings.
* Manage the security management system of processes, policies.
* Report monthly on security and access reporting Incidents to the Building Operations Manager.
* Manage and monitor the Business CCTV system.
* Train Reception team and Security Guards in Security and Emergency Processes.
Part of the Building Operations Team:
* Support in Emergency situations.
* Be available to work flexible hours/out of hours to effectively manage the building/provide First Aid cover/any contractors and keep the building safe and secure.
* Contribute to Emergency and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity functions.
* Work with BOSS team to communicate relevant information to Building Users.
* Act as one of 3 admin-level cross-team super-users on TopDesk - to be able to cover IT Coordinator or Maintenance & Inventory Manager aspects if needed.
* Strong Administrative experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, and ability to pick up other IT systems.
* Experience of working in a vibrant centre with staff, members, visitors.
* Experience of Facilities and Maintenance activities
* Ability to give inductions
* Experience of working in an engineering environment.
* First Aid trained