Up to £16016 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Facilities Assistant to be based in Lincoln.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant to join our team in Lincoln. The working hours will be from Monday to Friday, between 08:00 - 17:00.
To provide professional and effective service which encompasses stores, handyman and porterage duties within the site operational teams ensuring its efficient and smooth operation.
- The monitoring of the security systems and general administration.
- Carry out administrative duties for facilities which include collating waste figures, and formulating minutes of meetings as and when required.
- Management of day to day internal and external post, including use of the franking machine and the letter folding machine. Control of clients post and leaflet dispatches.
- Control all stock from goods inwards to despatch
- Maintain and control stationary stock levels
- To source material and tooling for all related technical jobs
- Processing orders and delivery of spare parts, components and equipment
- Distribution of parts to technicians
- To load and unload deliveries
- Source, develop and maintain relationship with suppliers and subcontractors
- Contribution to the smooth running of the FM Office by carrying out a range of non-project procedures
- Ensure maximum stock levels at all times
- Reduced down time due to lack of available stock
- Carrying out any ad-hoc maintenance requests.
- To ensure that clients are subjected to minimum disruptions whist work is carried out.
- As required assess porterage jobs and complete relevant H&S risk assessments, ensuring all staff undertaking the task are appropriately briefed and aware of their responsibilities
- Sorting, delivery and collection of post across site as directed by the Site Manager.
- Moving of office furniture and equipment, ensuring compliance with manual handling, risk assessments and method statements
- Moving of stores and equipment, ensuring compliance with manual handling, risk assessments, method statements and client specific access permits and equipment move and store procedures
- Reconfiguring meeting and conference room furniture and equipment as directed.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required
- Act upon reasonable requests and instructions from Site Facilities Manager and Client
- Assistance on other sites can be expected
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous stores / Postal experience is ideal
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, e.g. timesheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality, Health & Safety
- Previous experience in a front facing customer service skills
- Sound administrative experience
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
- Flexible will work with other trades
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Must be willing to undertake further training
- 20 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.