£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Careers at Morson
Job title - Facilities Assistant/Cover Receptionist (Temp to Perm)
Reports to - Facilities Supervisor
My client is a leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world class infrastructure.
Location - Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TN.
A vacancy has arisen for a facilities assistant within the Facilities management team at our clients London headquarters. The role with primarily be responsible for providing assistance to the front-of-house teams, facilities manager and facilities supervisor.
* Provide assistance to the wider Facilities Team as and when required.
* Provide high quality support service which are delivered in a professional manner at all times within agreed service levels
* Support the facilities supervisor in identifying and reporting any FM related issues throughout the office.
* Updating and logging "Facilities Help" job sheets, follow up on outstanding job requests, liaise with maintenance staff and contractors
* To carry out full stock checks and orders
* Processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner, filing all invoices in the correct folder, following up on unpaid invoices
* Assist with FM project, as required by your line manager
* Cover both reception desks as and when required to assist with the day to day running of the reception area.
* Receiving external visitors and contacting host.
* Ensuring meetings rooms and guest areas are clean, tidy and ready for use
* Answering telephones and e-mails. (when covering reception)
* Taking delivery of all incoming internal and external mail and parcels (when covering reception)
* Arrange same day and overnight couriers.
* Assisting with training
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
* Good attention to detail
* Pro-active and hands on
* Ability to show initiative
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
* Good communication skill
* Customer service background essential
* Knowledge of Facilities Management processes
* I.T Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
* Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
* Previous reception or hospitality experience
* Some FM background (1-3 years)
* Some experience of budgets and budgetary process preferred
Hours - 40 hours per week ( 9 -5.30 )