Rate on application
2 months ago
This is a permanent role based at Wattisham reporting to the Facilities Supervisor.
* Assisting the Facilities Supervisor to ensure the effectiveness of the Facilities Department.
Main Activities and Tasks
* Re-location of office furniture and equipment, changing room lockers and production area equipment and machinery within the AHDSU as required.
* General duties as directed by the Facilities Supervisor including low level building repairs, improvements and painting.
* Ensure that welfare facilities for all staff are well kept.
* Responsible for the re-supply of water to the water dispensers.
* Assist with the issue of all clothing and PPE to sub-contract personnel within the AHDSU.
* To assist in the reporting of all accommodation faults in AHDSU areas.
* Responsible to oversee all outside agencies carrying out work within AHDSU responsible areas within Hangars 700, 1 & 6.
* To assist in ensuring a clean, well maintained and safe working environment is provided for all AHDSU personnel.
* Assist with health and safety, environment and fire matters within the AHDSU responsible areas including checks and re-supply of consumable items.
* A good knowledge and experience of DIY in order to carry out low level building maintenance, repair and improvement tasks.
* Knowledge of the work services reporting system.
* Knowledge and experience of issue and receipt procedures.
* Possess good communication skills.
* Have an understanding and practical experience of MS Office applications.