Up to £9.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Facilities Assistant in Maidenhead to start ASAP until the end of July.
The operative will need to be able to work well as part of a team or their own initiative in a challenging customer-facing environment where a flexible approach is required coupled with the ability to promote excellent customer service.
- Meeting room set ups - Café & large meeting room configurations
- Daily checks of meeting rooms to ensure standards are maintained - reporting any issues, replacing consumables.
- First call for AV assistance and fault finding
- Offline meeting room usage reporting
- Replacement of printer cartridges & Waste Toner
- Basic fault finding & fixes such as paper jams
- Stock management of Printer consumables
- Maintenance of the plotter printer
Locker & Pedestal
- Opening of lockers & pedestals as requested by the customer
- Locker Management - Arranging for replacement keys to be ordered and maintaining locker management spreadsheet.
- Locker Audits
Furniture & Deliveries
- Removal of broken furniture from around the building
- General Porterage of furniture and deliveries
- Responsible for maintaining all allocated equipment i.e. skates, tools etc.
- Any other duties / Projects that may arise.
- Daily Building walks
- Leasing with three staff and helping when needed.
- Train in all areas of the site team.
- Cover other areas of the site team when needed
- Mentoring the Meeting room inbox
Health & Safety
- Safety Observation Reporting
- Undertake Housekeeping Audits
- Conduct all work tasks in a safe, secure and clean manner, ensuring that contract and site rules and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Attendance of toolbox talks
- Preparation of risk assessments
- Comply with the Client's company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- To follow Code of Conduct.
- This list is not exhaustive and there may be other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or the client
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An understanding of current Health and Safety regulations.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Maintain a smart appearance and adhere to uniform standards.
- Must be punctual.
- Flexible, proactive and with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Be able to work unsupervised or within a small team, with a 'can do' attitude
- Good level of health and fitness
- Contribute to and promote the One Team culture
- Adaptable and able to cover other roles when needed.
Hours: 0800-1700 with one hour unpaid lunch = 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: £9.50ph
Length of Job: ASAP - 31/07/2019
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.