A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Facilities & Infrastructure Manager to join the team with our prestigious client BAE Systems at their site in Frimley
The Facilities & Infrastructure Senior Technical Engineer is a vital role within Business Operations, responsible for the technical input into the delivery of facilities and infrastructure projects along with site services and facilities that enables the projects and functions to deliver.
The Facilities & Infrastructure Senior Technical Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that CS&S is compliant with legislation, customer mandates and BAE Systems policies with regards to site services and facilities including infrastructure projects.
• Lead technical Facilities and Infrastructure services maintenance management
• Support Facilities and Infrastructure Development Lead with Space Management
• Ensure CS&S is compliant with Facilities and Infrastructure legislation, customer mandates and BAE Systems policies
• Review and develop environment initiatives in conjunction with the CS&S SHE Advisor
• Support the review and development of SHE Site Premises Event plans
• Promote a SHE culture for CS&S that embodies SHE as a part of who we are and how we work
• Support the CS&S Business in a technical capacity directly with the Business Operations Team and with Incident and Emergency Management
• Support to the Facilities and Infrastructure Development Lead with CS&S Facilities refurbishment, redesign and renovation projects from a Technical perspective
• Support Business Operations requirements through emergencies and crisis situations (COVID/Return to Scale)
• Ensure CS&S Facilities refurbishment, design/re-design and renovation projects are compliant from a technical perspective and lead these activities
• Support the Business Operations Development Lead with space management and refurbishment projects
• Lead the Technical and Statutory Compliance requirements for all Site Services
• Review and apply Process Instructions and contractor Risk Assessments & Method Statements
• Support LRQA audits, contractor spot-checks and SHE Site Premises Event plans
• Assist with maintenance reviews, providing appropriate technical advice as required
• Provide advice for Service Level Agreements
• Responsible for developing technical solutions and guidance to support the Business Operations Team
• Support the Business Operations Team in a technical capacity with Incident, Emergency and crisis management situations (COVID-19/Return to Scale)
• Communicate effectively and develop positive relations with the team, management, contractors and customers
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.