Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Facilities and Assets Coordinator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
To support all Aircraft Operations departments to fulfil any facilities, tooling and H&S requirements.
You will be the Aircraft Operations point of contact with Site Facilities, Central Tooling and Logistics.
Key Job Accountabilities
- You will be responsible for supporting all Aircraft Operations departments to fulfil the various facilities, tooling and H&S requirements.
- Support all of the Aircraft Operations Production Managers to fulfil the various facilities H&S requirements.
- Produce and maintain capacity plans for Flight Line Assembly, Build Lines and all other support facilities to enable Aircraft Operations Management to manage capacity constraints.
- Co-ordination of all the maintenance requisitions for Aircraft Operations through SAP.
- Be the Aircraft Operations point of contact with Site Facilities, co-ordinating all facilities related requirements.
- Facilitate Aircraft Operations tooling requirements and be Aircraft Operations point of contact with Central Tooling and Logistics.
- Facilitate and contribute to all Business Improvement activities for Aircraft Operations
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- Qualification to a HNC level in an engineering based subject or equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- The ability communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- The ability to manage individual projects to include planning, scheduling, cost management and implementation.
- Financial awareness (budgets and cost control).
- Computer literate with strong skills in SAP, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and Visio.
Please contact us for more information