6 months ago
Morson are currently recruiting for a Facilities and Assets Co-ordinator to join a large Aerospace company based in Yeovil Somerset. You will be a part of the Operations Business Control Department supporting all Aircraft Operations departments to fulfil any facilities, tooling and Health and Safety requirements.
- You will be the Aircraft Operations point of contact with Site Facilities, co-ordinating all facilities related requirements.
- Provide support to all Aircraft Operations Departments
- Produce and maintain capacity plans for Flight Line Assembly, Build Lines and other support facilities.
- Co-ordination of all the maintenance requisitions for Aircraft Operations on the internal database
- Facilitate and contribute to Business Improvement activities
- Liaise with other departments to continuously improve the Aircraft operations facilities.
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communication at all levels of the organisation
- Must be able to work effectively within a team and independently
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.