£9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
6 days ago
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords. they are currently looking for an Facilities administrator to be based in Aldershot for 6 months.
Brief details of position:
A full time vacancy has arisen for an Administrator for the Commercial Contracts within the Aldershot Office reporting to the Facilities Manager.
The role will include:
* Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house systems.
* Issuing jobs to Engineers.
* Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
* Issuing Electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values.
* Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave.
* Working closely with Contract Manager and engineers.
* Assist the Facilities Manager with various admin tasks.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:-
* IT Literacy, MS Excel. Plus in house systems Concept and Vixen (training to be provided)
* Previous experience within a Help Desk environment is desirable.
* Ability to develop good understanding of Customers Business.
* Good communication/organisational skills.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Building Services Industry desirable but not essential.
* Able to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with the Contract Managers and other Administrators. Must be a conscientious and reliable team player along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.