Up to £18.72 per hour
8 days ago
FACILITIES MANAGER; FARNBOROUGH; £18.72/HR PAYE; 14 MONTH CONTRACT
Reporting to the Facilities Management Business Partner, this post forms part of the management team in our growing facilities division. Our aim is to maximise value to the business, reducing operating costs and maximising the business units competitive position, through the effective and efficient management of building facilities working strategically and collaboratively with our customers, suppliers and other parts of the organisation.
As the FM Business Manager you will have a responsibility to support the FMBP for hard and soft services, physical security, QSHE, energy/sustainability, crisis management and Business Continuity Planning and facilities project delivery across our customers based on your sites.
Your responsibilities will include to lead the suppliers FM Operations Manager and ensuring all FM activities are managed appropriately and in line with customer and service requirements.
Managing and co-ordinating all FM activities to ensure smooth delivery of service to the Customer.
Developing and maintaining effective partnerships with customers and suppliers to ensure the delivery of services in accordance with contract requirements, changing organisational needs, value for money, service improvement and compliance with statutory legislation and wider law.
Working closely with supply partners to ensure appropriate levels of customer focus and Service Excellence are maintained
Working with supply partners at a site level to ensure compliance with the company agreement between the customer for the delivery of maintenance, cleaning, catering and security.
Support the day-to-day physical security of all premises on the site as required.
Ensuring the supply partners maintain all utilities documentation for the site.
Attend site meetings and chair as required
Work with the supply partners and FMBP at a site level to ensure projects and minor works are delivered to the Customers' requirements including taking leadership of projects where appropriate/required.
Support the supply partners and FMPB at site level with ensuring SHE delivery for the site in accordance with company policy, including undertaking audits and compliance reviews
This is customer facing role within our business it is essential that the principles of Service Excellence are understood and all stakeholders are embedding a service excellence culture
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
- Good skills in Excel and Word, preferably a knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified to IOSHH managing safely
- Relevant FM experience within a similar role.
- Some experience of developing and implementing property and facilities management solutions.
- Some experience of influencing and negotiating with staff at all levels to implement change and promote positive outcomes.
- Managing outsourced contracts, developing and managing service level agreements.
- Good all-round knowledge and experience of FM including quality management, legal compliance, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Project and Minor works experience.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy