£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive package
5 days ago
The External Warehouse Stock Controller will maintain accuracy checks and reconciliation of stock whilst providing support to related areas of the business. Working with wider business teams to positively impact on the stock accuracy across our IT systems. Using the company's recognised IT systems to ensure accurate and timely processing, to identify and rectify stock discrepancies across systems. Understanding root causes to reduce the frequency of issues in the future.
The role will cover the following:
- Run and maintain daily Reconciliation report for External Warehouse between SAP/RFID and Autostore.
- Reconcile and resolve any differences in stock between systems
- Communicate and work with external warehouse to resolve any stock issues.
- Communicate with sales quality teams to ensure accuracy of stock availability.
- Manage stock using the correct rotation strategies.
- Ensuring process are in place and adhered to at all times
- Trend data to identify opportunities for improvements
- Facilitate movements between different sites, identify issues and resolve
- Establish root cause and work collectively to identify long term resolutions
- Perform the necessary administrative tasks to correct errors in operational processing of our finished product and ensure that the relevant departments are informed. I.e. accounts, sales, customers etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Good level of general education and ability to learn new concepts and principles.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP is essential
- Positive attitude and 'can do' approach
- Knowledge and previous experience in high-pressure Logistics environments within the food, drinks or packaging environments.
- Ability to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of challenging business targets
- Understanding of the Warehouse and Distribution industry
- Problem solving skills
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.