Up to £12.11 per hour
10 months ago
Export Officer; based near Blackburn; 7 Months; £12.11 PAYE per hour
An opportunity has arisen working for a large aerospace/manufacturing company based near Blackburn within the International Trade Solutions team for an Export Officer. This role involves providing support services to the export customers to enable the compliant delivery of controlled goods. Previous experience in the import or export industry would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
The role exists to provide support within the International Trade Solutions for regular deliveries to the Middle East for the final assembly of an aircraft. This includes the export of full aircraft sets, shortages and load items. This growth in workload cannot be covered by the existing team and sub-contractor is required to maintain delivery service.
Duties will involve;
- Comply with strict legislation and export control processes
- Produce detailed export documentation
- Query resolution
- Liaise with external suppliers and freight forwarder
- Follow internal processes & procedures
- Input data and process deliveries in to an ERP system
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.