7 months ago
Position: Export Control-Technical Manager
Duration: 6 Months
BPSS to start
Provide Technical Management and co-ordination of all IM&T IT related technical project activities of the ECTP IT-enabled projects including creating and maintaining the technical management documentation for each of the IT-enabled projects.
Technical Integration of the IT-enabled projects
1. Ensure that the overall Business and Technical solutions defined and delivered by the programme have a robust set of requirements, designs and plans from an IM&T perspective and that these can be delivered within the agreed timescale, cost, quality and technical capability.
2. Provide Technical Management support to all the project activities of the IT-enabled project s, including support of creating and maintaining the technical management documentation across the whole project.
3. Planning and coordination of the technical integration activities for any external interfaces to new or legacy business systems within the Air sector business.
4. Manage the transition of the product design, development and testing through appropriate development method.
5. Support LCM Design Reviews ensuring deliverables are sufficiently technically mature to progress through the programme control gates, with acceptable risk.
6. Support the programme in the identification of technical risks and the resolution of technical issues and challenges.