3 months ago
Position: Export Control Solution Architect
Duration: 3 Months
BPSS to start
1. Identify and evaluate technical solutions that meet the Business Requirements agreed during the Solution Review and which align with the design standards and constraints defined with the ECTP Solution Definition Document (SDD) and Architecture Design Document (ADD).
2. Ensure the solutions meet their requirements and are technically feasible and aligned to IM&T strategy, and are within programme costs and timescales.
3. Responsible for the technical integration of ECTP IM&T Solutions with other solutions and within the overall Programme integration framework.
4. Architectural design alignment and integration with the programme's IM&T solution and technology suppliers.
5.Liaise with the EITS technical architect community to support the development of the Group Common Solutions, including the peer review of EITS technical specifications, solution designs, integration, test and acceptance plans.
6. Ensure that the ECTP technical solutions align with the IM&T functional/application governance standards and solution roadmap(s) as defined and agreed at the IM&T Architecture Review Board.
7. Attend and contribute to the Group Common Solutions Technical Working Groups, as appropriate.
8. Support the Verification and Validation of IT project test artefacts, including test definitions, review of test evidence, test data, including technical sign-off.