Our client BAE system is looking for an Export Control Offier to understand and apply Export Control compliance obligations at the Business level.
Top Major Tasks and Activities:
- A key point of contact for day to day advice and guidance within the business on Export Control
- Support the implementation of Export Control policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate Export Control record database for compliance purposes.
Key Technical Skills
- Familiar with Export Control Licence Application within the UK and US
- Attention to detail, thoroughness of approach, and good record keeping
- Capable of liaising with Engineers, Supply Chain, Management and the Export Control Regulators.
- Good communication skills.
People Management. Skills
- Application of high ethical standards
- Builds relationships with stakeholders to gain trust and mutual respect
- Clear communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills .
Key Interpersonal/Behavioural Skills
- Collaborative skills, team player
- Good people and communication skills
Key Outputs/Deliverables: Business Unit
- Professional, consistent and pro-active development and application of policies, processes and procedures