Up to £28.80 per hour
6 months ago
Job Title: Export Control Officer
Duration: 12 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Pay: £23.26 PAYE or £28.80 LTD per hour
Our client in Scotstoun is currently recruiting for an experienced Export Control Officer. This key role will be responsible for providing direct support to the Export Control Manager and will require an in depth understanding of applying Export Control compliance obligations at Business level.
- Main point of contact for day to day advice and guidance within the business on Export Control Regulatory and Procedure requirements
- Support the implementation of Export Control policies and procedures.
- The support of Export Control improvement activities.
- Maintain accurate Export Control record database for compliance purposes.
- Be Conversant with Export Control Regulations with a particular emphasis on UK and US (ITAR and EAR).
- Have an understanding of Government policy and concerns relevant to import-Export and Export Control
- Familiar with Export Control Licence Application within the UK.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness of approach, and good record keeping
- Capable of liaising with Engineers, Supply Chain, Management and the Export Control Regulators.
- Good communication skills.
- Application of high ethical standards
- Builds relationships with stakeholders to gain trust and mutual respect
- Clear communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills to ensure timely and effective delivery of services & compliance
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy