Up to £61.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Export Control Lead on behalf of BAE Systems at their site in Barrow-In-Furness.
To act as the delegated Deputy to the Export Controls Lead Practitioner (Compliance) in all matters relating to Export Controls including the responsibility for managing day to day export control activities
* Manage the Export Controls Project compliance framework for decomposition and communication into each individual Project area across Maritime Submarines.
* Plan and manage the Export Controls Self Audit Plan and Schedule.
* Lead self audits across all nine Submarines sites.
* Lead Investigations across all Submarines sites, including
Potential Breach Investigations.
Internal Investigations involving Business Units, Projects.
* Manage and report against the Legal Export Controls Investigation Register ensuring all investigations are captured.
* Capture and manage the Lessons Learnt reviews and register against risk and required improvements.
* Produce and Implement the Export Controls Communication Plan.
* Compile, review and report to the Governance area the Project CSR and SOFT report issues.
* Leading and preparing the Export Controls Working Group meetings.
* Lead the cross Business focus on export control matters, including US ITAR.
* Keep the LP and ECC appraised of the status of site export control issues.
* Manage current licenses to meet the continuing requirements of the business unit.
* Manage the business unit database(s) of ITAR transactions. Where US export control activities are delegated to the Responsible Person, the Lead Practitioner will oversee this activity, unless otherwise agreed with the Export Control Coordinator.
* Support and deputise for the Lead Practitioner in authorising the transfer of export controlled materiel.
* Deputised supervisory management of the Shipping team.
* To directly manage and deliver key areas of the Export Controls Compliance and deputise for the Export Controls Lead Practitioner (Compliance)in all areas of Export Controls.
* Ability to apply Project Management techniques and disciplines within the delivery of the responsibilities.
* Asset control and reporting with good business awareness.
* Commercial experience within project delivery.
* Legal Degree or equivalent.
* Project Management experience.