Up to £53.00 per hour
10 months ago
Export Control Business Analyst
Location: Warton - Bristol - UK Duration: 6 Months Pay Rate: £53.00 per hour (Ltd)
A vacancy exists within a multinational defence, security, and aerospace company for an effective Business Analyst to understand business needs and to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements. The analyst may be involved throughout the project, from requirements capture through to release and on-going service support. The analyst may also be required to develop a business case, in order to justify the required level of investment and to ensure that any risks are considered and addressed. The analyst may also be key in supporting the organisation in assessing whether predicted business benefits have been delivered.
The role holder will undertake activities such as:
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
- Assisting the Export Control Transformation Programme and business functions to develop Business Process Models, ensuring alignment of business & information system solutions.
- Development, documentation and configuration control of Business Requirements using various methods including use case scenarios, user journeys, user stories, working with the business and functions to ensure alignment to business processes and operations.
- Analysis and determination of User Requirements Specifications, working closely with business functions to ensure that all requirements are clearly and fully documented.
- Translation of business knowledge into workable specifications and communication of these specifications to the technical team members.
- Provision of impartial analysis of the capability of potential solutions during the down-selection phase.
- Co-ordination of the cost estimation process for new and updated solution designs.
- Ensuring completeness of specifications and design documentation (Functional and Non-functional Requirements) and ensuring configuration control of all requirement documentation.
- Understanding how changes and new systems interconnect with existing systems, devices and business processes/procedures.
- Capturing and managing evolving business change requirements.
- Development and documentation of Acceptance Test Criteria, working with functional representatives to ensure that detailed use case scenarios are documented, and leading the customer acceptance activities to ensure that test criteria are both defined and met.
Proven ability in:
- Management and Facilitation.
- Application of Business Analysis frameworks and methodologies.
- Business Process Modelling.
- Requirements Capture.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.