Katie Robson Hill
7 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Export Control & Contracts Officer on a permanent basis. The role is working for a global aerospace and defence business in Portsmouth.
The role reports into the Commercial Manager and is responsible for supporting the team providing advice and guidance on export control and contractual terms and conditions.
The key responsibilities include:
- Subject matter expert on issues relating to export control
- Review existing procedures and implement changes to improve process efficiency
- Conduct internal compliance audits
- Provide training on export control
- Key interface for audit of export control compliance
- Reviewing, analysing and drafting contractual terms
- Negotiate contracts
You will have working knowledge of UK export control regulations as well as working knowledge of UK contract law, ideally with experience of reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions.
Please get in touch for further information on this opportunity!