Up to £10.88 per hour
3 months ago
Expenses Administrator; Preston; Contract 12 months; £10.88 PAYE per hour
Are you looking for a new challenge? Working as part of the expenses team for our client based in Preston, you will be dealing with internal customer's expense claims, who are based across several UK sites and international regions.
This role will involve performing semi-routine tasks and clerical duties.
The successful applicant will be able to deliver operational tasks to schedule, within service level agreements and will display excellent customer service skills. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are important.
Understanding of the end-to-end travel & expense process generally is key. The right individual will be keen to drive efficiency and improvement.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working in a shared service/finance function performing a range of expense related processing and administration activities.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Complete mandated training and reading to support learning and understanding of process and tasks
- Investigation and reconciliation of employee expense accounts
-Working to recover any money owed to the business
- Learn multiple ERP systems
- Creditor and debtor reporting
- Producing KPI's
- Complete tasks as per the weekly task list/schedule of event
- Complete tasks delegated by team leader and/or manager
- Ensure defined financial controls are observed and report any fails to team leader and/or manager
- Attend customer surgeries and meetings as required
Your experience will need to include the following;
- Customer service experience is essential
- Strong communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to investigate, think around a problem and
bring to a solution
- Competent in dealing with customers, but recognises when an issue should be escalated
- Knowledge of expense processing and financial systems
- Work well with others, b a strong team player
- Task focused, can successfully and comfortably work to deadlines
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy