£12.47 - £14.28 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
11 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are currently looking for a accounts assistant to cover a Expenses administrator to cover until 21st September 2018.
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and dispensation
- Verify all expense claims are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Occasional cover for other functions within the Finance department to include: timesheets processing, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger Query investigation and resolution
- Check accuracy of coding of expense claims relevant cost centres and nominal accounts
Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of HMRC guidelines essential Knowledge of VAT guidelines
- Reliable and be able to work within a small team environment or easily on their own
- Keen eye for detail with strong accuracy skills
- Flexible, sometimes working under pressure to achieve weekly deadlines
- General Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger experience not essential but would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
Monday- Friday- full time
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.