Up to £15.00 per hour
2 months ago
An exciting role has arisen working in a large aerospace company for an Executive Secretary to support the Air Sector Project Management Director. This is a very busy role requiring the successful candidate to interact on a daily basis with senior people both external and internal to the business.
The role holder must have a diplomatic and tactful manner and be capable of working under their own initiative. Must have a proven track record in organisational skills. Must be flexible, well-motivated with excellent team working and communication skills, have the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and be confident in producing high quality work, taking responsibility for checking its accuracy. Able to suggest ways of improving working practices and support a culture of Continuous Improvement.
Duties will involve;
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent communication skills required for regular contact at all levels of the organisation
- Employing appropriate interpersonal skills in stakeholder management
- Meeting coordinator, meet and greet
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels and to work effectively as a team member
- Dissemination of information
- Managing customer expectation
- Diary/Work Management
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, practices and products is required
- Thorough understanding of business priorities and objectives
- Diary management (travel, time management, task management, meeting packs etc.)
- Ability to set up WebEx and HDVC - local and international as required
- Email management (draft responses, delegated to action, correspondence, archiving)
- The ability to manage numerous conflicting priorities and last minute requests and to work to demanding timescales under pressure is critical
- Coordination of visitors to site including tours as required
- Prioritising workload, use own initiative, multi-tasking
- Continuously seek improvements and share best practice.
Document Creation and Management
- Co-ordination of briefing material to appropriate timescales and in a suitable format required
- Appropriately deal with highly sensitive, confidential or privileged information
- Office Management (stationary, meetings, paper work, record management)
- Administration, filing and printing
- Document management (confidentiality, security, classifications)
- Preparing materials for meetings (agenda, minutes, slides, notes, actions)
- Preparation of presentation material (using PowerPoint).
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on own initiative and to take independent action where required and sound judgement is required in decision making and problem solving. You will have previous experience of working in a Secretarial or admin type role. A proactive approach in support of all stakeholders to ensure successful completion of actions. You will have a highly professional in approach and have the ability to manage challenges whilst working flexibly and proactively. You will proficient in the use of IT Systems (e.g. global intranet, Success Factors). You will be experienced in the reconciliation and submission of expenses using the Concur system. Strong IT skills are required, particularly creating, updating and consolidating PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents. You will have experience of managing confidential/sensitive information and behave with tact and discretion at all times.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control