City of London, London
£16.00 - £20.00 per hour
29 days ago
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide seamless administrative and business support, with effective communication to one of our clients' Directors.
Within the role your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing detailed business and personal calendars, meetings and logistics, preparing materials and setting up department activities.
- Assisting in managing global department-wide communication and activities.
- Responding to inquiries, managing incoming communications and responding as necessary.
- Arranging complex international and domestic travel agendas and preparing travel and expense reports.
- Organising client, project and internal/external meetings including room bookings and catering arrangements as required.
- Collating and processing of expense claims.
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and other relevant documentation, as necessary.
- Email Management
- Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations
To be successful in this role we are looking for an individual with extensive previous experience as an executive assistant to senior leadership in large, global, complex organizations.
The chosen candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Dealing and interacting with senior executives and other key stakeholders.
- Experience with preparing travel arrangements for senior leaders, including the visa processes.
- Experience working in a distributed global environment and across multiple time zones.
- Ability to anticipate business needs, handle issues and ask the right questions before problems arise.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Adept at working in a highly demanding, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Must be a resourceful and independent thinker who is a self-starter with excellent prioritization skills.
- University degree preferred but equivalent job experience and a history of strong performance is more important.
- SharePoint, Salesforce.com and other desktop tools would also be beneficial