City of London, London
£15 - £20 per hour
7 months ago
Job Title: Executive Assistant; Location: Marylebone, London; Duration: Initially for 2 weeks (to be reviewed) Pay rate: £15 - £20 per hour.
To provide a high quality and professional support to the Group Director of Procurement and the Group Head of technology and Innovation and their staff, to facilitate the efficient operation of their areas of responsibility. This is to be achieved within a flexible, demanding, time pressured environment where organisational skills, pro-activity, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is paramount.
- Responsible for coordinating the diaries and agendas of Group Director of Procurement and the Group Head of technology and Innovation, as well as the broader team plans, logistical support for events, and acting as the administrative interface with investment community
- Coordinate Group Director of Procurement and the Group Head of technology and Innovation day-to-day agendas, including diary management, travel management, expense submission and coordination and engagement with Executive Assistants internally and externally
- Act as central point of contact via telephone and email for internal and external parties requests, booking meetings, responding or redirecting queries as appropriate
- Manage Procurement and Technology and Innovation team calendars (events, annual leave, etc), including preparation for team meetings, coordinating agenda, and maintaining action list as well as coordination of team events / away days
- Assist in the management of key supplier contracts with service providers and coordinate payment of invoices on receipt.
- Excellent administrative experience working as primary point of contact for team
- A strong level of team administration skills and collaborative skills to ensure all tasks are delivered in a timely fashion
- Ability to operate at a number of levels across a complex organisation and with senior/executive leadership and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extensive experience an confident in using Microsoft Office packages
- Strong relationship building skills and a proven ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible to changing demands
- Diary management - arranging meetings with senior executives, wider team members and/or third party suppliers. May include room booking, v/c arrangements, food/beverages etc
- Travel management - booking train, hotels, car rentals, flights etc. using our corporate supplier Primarily for Juliet and Malcolm but also their teams when travelling together.
- Requisition submission (and receipting) - on the odd occasion, submitting requisitions onto SAP (training will be provided)
- Ad-hoc - receiving and redirecting cold calls from third party suppliers, obtaining stationery etc.
Morson is acting as the recruitment business for this role on behalf of the client.