Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Offering the Directors, and their extended teams, some traditional support activities, you will also be able be up to date with new technologies, and digital ways of working. Technically savvy, this role will see you increase the visibility of the Directors online with platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and internal networks.
The successful candidate can expect to spend time in the first weeks learning the personal style of each of Directors, and how their business operates, whilst at the same time getting to grips with the internal systems and technologies used for various activities.
What experience do I need to be considered for this role?
* Recent experience supporting at Executive/Director level, or similar
* High integrity, with the ability to work with complete confidentiality
* Proactive and able to work under pressure, as well as prioritise with minimal supervision
* Excellent organisational skills and professional working style, with advanced Microsoft Office skills, and excellent attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills, and a strong communicator confident engaging at all levels
* A team player, flexible in approach and attitude, able to establish and maintain positive working relationships
* Assertive and deadline driven