Up to £17.00 per hour
3 months ago
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Pay Rate: £17.00 per hour PAYE
Full time: 37 hours per week
Location: Bristol Business Park, Bristol, BS16 1FJ
Duration: ASAP until 19/11/2019
We currently have an opportunity with one of our key clients for an Executive Assistant to Directors to join their Technology Centre in Filton, Bristol.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive and professional EA support to two Directors to ensure smooth running of their workload, providing assistance to other team members as and when required.
This role and will demand a high degree of proactivity, self-motivation and time management.
Typical tasks and responsibilities include:
*Extensive diary management
* Screen telephone calls and act as an effective gatekeeper to the Directors, ensuring relevant contact is allowed through.
* Organise meetings/events as directed by the Directors
* Email management, identifying critical emails and dealing with urgent
requests. Maintain contacts list.
* Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, for internal and external use by Directors.
* Process expenses.
* Ensure Directors have management data and reports ready for meetings. Prepare, collate and distribute papers and presentations in an organised and timely manner
* Ensure accurate filing and archiving of correspondence and technical documentation particularly email filing.
* Manage and support ad-hoc projects for the Directors.
* Arrange travel and accommodation, including international travel, ensuring the Director has all information required for the trip.
* Provide cover to other Directors when their EA is out of the office.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels within the organisation, including regular communication via email, telephone and face to face, being a professional point of contact for the office.
* Proactively keep up to date with relevant company policies and procedures to assist Director's compliance.
Required Skills and Experience/Qualifications
The candidate will have significant experience of working in a similar role at senior level and will possess the following attributes and skills:
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a proven track record of being able to deal effectively with senior members of organisations, as well as being able to operate proactively and effectively with day to day issues when the Directors are not present, possessing a confident yet diplomatic manner.
* Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise tasks from differing sources, working quickly and effectively often under pressurised circumstances.
* Possess general business knowledge.
* Proficient standard of typing.
* Advanced use of IT packages, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Be comfortable working as part of a team as well as autonomously.
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy