City of London, London
5 months ago
My client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join it's modern offices located in London, the role will see you providing seamless administrative and business support, with effective communication to one of their Directors within their EMIA business.
You will be working with people who are passionate, smart, creative, innovative and proud to be part of a company that is dedicated to delivering a better world.
Within the role your main responsibilities will include:
* Managing detailed business and personal calendars, meetings and logistics, preparing materials and setting up department activities.
* Verifying attendance and posting agendas and read-aheads to ensure meetings are efficiently managed.
* Assisting in managing global department-wide communication and activities.
* Responding to inquiries, managing incoming communications and responding as necessary.
* Arranging complex international and domestic travel agendas and preparing travel and expense reports.
* Organising client, project and internal/external meetings including room bookings and catering arrangements as required.
* Collating and processing of expense claims.
* Organising and distributing incoming / outgoing project correspondence.
* Preparing agendas, taking minutes and other relevant documentation, as necessary.
* Email Management
* Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations
To be successful in this role we are looking for an individual with previous experience as an executive assistant to senior leadership in large, global, complex organizations.
* The chosen candidate will have a proven track record in:
* Dealing and interacting with senior executives and other key stakeholders.
* Experience working in a distributed global environment and across multiple time zones.
* Collaboration and rapport with colleagues.
* Working with suppliers and vendors.
* Achieving results by influence and diplomacy across a large matrixed organization.
* Ability to anticipate business needs, handle issues and ask the right questions before problems arise.
* Understanding of business concepts.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Oracle
* Adept at working in a highly demanding, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Experience working with highly confidential information.
* Ability to think and act independently.
* Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion.
* Must be a resourceful and independent thinker who is a self-starter with excellent prioritization skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* University degree preferred but equivalent job experience and a history of strong performance is more important.
* SharePoint, Salesforce.com and other desktop tools would also be beneficial