£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
14 days ago
German speaking Customer Service specialist required to join growing team within my Norwich based futureproof and established client.
My client are a unique and innovative company who over the past 5 years have become the UK market leaders in their field. Having established such a strong position within the UK they are now in the process of expanding their offering in Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding the customers through their complete lifecycle, from bringing new customers on board through effective and successful prospecting and pitching to the efficient management of their account.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Find potential customers through the existing database of clients.
- Carry out brief research of the company prior to making contact and to ensure that leads can be monitored and assessed.
- Be prepared before making contact with existing or new customers and do so in a professional manner, taking detailed notes during the calls and updating relevant databases accordingly.
- Send relevant information gained from calls to the customer and confirm details of callback date and time with the customer.
- The ability to offer all company services to customers.
- There will also be the opportunity to pitch face to face as well as representing the company at selected European shows during the year.
- Keep track of progress of site onboardings and follow up with customers.
- Provide all customers with a personal relationship whilst maintaining and managing the KPI's.
- Act as the customer's point of contact for any queries or questions they may have with regard to their account, building rapport and a sustainable relationship with the customer based on trust, service and personal relationship.
- Be able to manage any complaints should they appear
Other skills and experience:
- Fluent in German, speaking, writing and reading.
- Self-confidence and good interpersonal skills
- High degree of self-motivation and time management
- Able to build the appropriate level of professional rapport with customers
- Can handle customer objections assertively
- Can manage customer interactions with empathy
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Good listening skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- B2B experience is desirable but not essential
This is a part time or full time, permanent position working with market leaders. They are offering a competitive salary with a generous 25 days holiday + bank holidays with matched pension scheme bringing your contribution of 5% up to around 11%, using salary sacrifice. In addition to this, earning potential is endless as a result of a very competitive commission structure and bonus scheme.
If you think that you are the right person for this position and you see yourself working for our rapidly expanding and exciting company please do get in touch.