£400.00 - £500.00 per day
10 months ago
ETL Architect, Database Development, SQL, Oracle, Teradata, Data Modelling, Data Design, ETL Design
ETL Architect required for our client for an initial 3 month contract, please note this role is based outside of the UK. Please see below further information regarding experience required.
ETL Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Completing tasks in conjunction with team members, architects, and SMEs, including:
- Act as the Design Authority of technical solution implemented in Oracle RDBMS.
- Elaborating high level designs into implementable low level designs.
- Acting as a technical expert in support of project delivery and junior colleagues.
- Ensure design is optimised for efficiency and effectiveness by delivering suitable documentation of data modelling and data lineage.
ETL Architect Skills and Experience:
- Database development (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, PostgreSQL) experience
- Excellent understanding of logical and physical Data modelling and design
- Data migration and/or ETL design experience
- Ability to conduct data quality analysis.
- Experience of Python and PL/SQL is highly desirable.
To find out more information, please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.