£0.00 - £26.75 per hour
22 days ago
The purpose of the role is to support the activities of the ETF team, show a willingness to learn all aspects of the role and ability to respond positively when faced with complex and challenging situations.
To be hands on with an electrical/electronic background, whilst seeking support from other disciplines in areas out of their expertise/experience.
This is an Environmental Test Facility (ETF), which cover a large range of environmental test, dynamic, Shock, altitude drop test and many more.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Ability to deal closely with customers and respond to their requirements.
* Able to prioritise own workload to achieve affective results.
* Aptitude to learn and develop new skills.
* Team Player.
* Adherence to Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) requirements of the site and promoting a positive safety culture e.g. by actively monitoring and improving safety performance.
* Adherence to quality standards within the relevant process areas to satisfy site needs and requirements at all times.
* Communication of Key Performance Measures to ensure achievement of targets.
* Responsible for support performance within the relevant areas, which includes discipline, development, supervision, time management and attendance.
* To support the drive for a high performance culture by actively ensuring that standards are met in areas such as housekeeping, materials management and taking responsibility for highlighting any concerns to the relevant supervisor.
* Actively promote best practice across the business.
* Support the promotion of continuous improvement within all aspects of management.
* Effectively use business tools in accordance with Company Policy.
The Individual Competencies/Skills and Expertise include the following: Understand electrical control systems; Experience in a manufacturing environment; Interpersonal/Team Management Skills; Awareness of Continuous Improvement Tools; Capable of maintaining standards; Team working; Innovation & Problem Solving; Communication; Motivation & Support; Drive & Commitment.