Up to £350 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
14 days ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a Estimator to cover until the 31st December.
To ensure timely costing, reconciliation and reporting of contract and overhead costs and support the Senior Accountant in timely delivery of Management and Statutory reporting
- Processing of weekly and monthly payrolls, expense allocations, fleet, group and mobile phone charges
- Processing of weekly timesheets
- Management of intercompany agreements and reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset and leased asset registers
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsibility for internal profit and loss accounts for the training academy and customer support centre
- Support the finance team to complete ad-hoc projects
- Part Qualified (ACCA/ACMA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Competent Microsoft Excel skills and good knowledge of accounting systems
- Experience in a similar role
Knowledge and Experience requirements
- This is a varied roles that requires an adaptive and resilient skillset
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and double entry
- Enthusiastic and resourceful individual, comfortable working within a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills gained in a fast paced working environment
- Good time management to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to solve problems, to prioritise and multi-task
- Self-starter who can manage delivery of information from stakeholders
- 06/08/18 - 31/12/18
- £350 PD
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.