£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
23 days ago
Are you an experienced Civils Bias Estimator with a background in Concrete Frames, groundworks and heavy civils? Do you want to work for an award winning contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a contractor that offer autonomy, and the chance to progress within your career? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Estimators for a permanent position in the North of Scotland to work for a well established Civil Engineering and ground works contractor, to play a pivotal part in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As an Estimator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing tender documents
- Carrying out site inspections and preparing reports
- Analysing drawings and producing take offs and BOQs
- Preparing and sending out tender enquiries and reviewing quotations
- Building up an accurate cost estimate for the works
- Preparing the commercial tender for final submission
To be considered for this position applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in various forms of contract
- Full UK driving licence (as travel to sites will be required)
- Groundworks experience
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.