Vital Glasgow Construction
9 days ago
Are you an experienced Civils Bias Estimator? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that has a track record of developing and promoting staff? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Civil Estimator. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in civils and infrastructure projects.
As an Estimator your responsibilities will include:
- Working with various forms of contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC, Etc)
- Liaising with operational departments to assist in the tendering and bidding process
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Providing estimates and tenders in response to enquiries received
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within a sub-contractor environment
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.