Livingston, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
4 months ago
Vital Resources, have been employed by a well-established and growing Civil Engineering contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Estimator.
Our client has a solid order book, and is a well known name in the Scottish civil engineering market.
Within this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of tender documents
- Review and prepare tender reports
- Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly.
- Prepare and send out Tender enquiries to supply chain and review quotations received.
- Prepare Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
- Attend, both internal and external tender review meetings with the procurement team.
- Liaise with Design Consultants to obtain design information and review value engineering proposals/construction processes.
- Prepare post tender valuation of submission to the construction team.
- File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure.
- Attend handover meeting to brief the construction team
- Review production analysis and update.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree educated
- Proven estimating experience in civil engineering.
- Previous Experience with NEC Form of Contracts would be preferable but not essential.
- Previous Experience with various estimating software packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office package.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a highlight competitive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please call 01698 753 850