Greater Manchester, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
13 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator to join one of our rail infrastructure clients on a permanent basis. This role is based out of their Stockport office in Greater Manchester.
* The role will be working alongside the established team producing high quality bids on projects ranging from £10k to £10m within the Railway sector
* Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
* Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
* Monitor and track all baseline costs for the fabrication area and projects
* Prepare estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
* Monitor and expedite incoming PQQ and ITT submissions
* Prepare Cost database to standardise estimating procedure.
* Responsible for collationg of data for all ITT submissions
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing technical publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* To produce and issue project progress and KPI reports.
* To maintain effective communications with all project participants to ensure contract delivery.
* Develop and produce reports associated with the performance of the department monthly with an emphasis on the financial performance.
* Advising the site teams on the effects of changes in circumstances and baseline costs.
Candidates must have:
Educated to a minimum of degree HNC Level
Previous experience of working in a construction environment
Driving License to allow travel various sites as and when required
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV