Vital Glasgow Construction
8 months ago
Vital Resources are currently working with a major Civil Engineering contractor in the West of Scotland to assist them in their search for an experience Estimating Manager.
Our client is looking for someone who can strengthen the commercial department as well as strengthen the overall presence of the company. Within this capacity some of your duties will include:
- Management of the estimating department
- Ensuring tenders and enquiries are handled and returned in a timely manner
- Oversee all tenders and enquires to assist the with winning of new business
- Liaise with other departments to assist with the commercial management of various projects
- Attend and arrange client meetings along wit updates and reviews for various tenders.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to arrange tenders for various frameworks and standalone enquiries
- Previous experience within Civil Engineering and utilities
- Degree education
- Previous experience managing successful estimating departments
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for one of Scotland's leading civil engineering contractors.
If you would like to apply, please click the "apply now" link. Alternatively please contact Jamie Nicholson using the noted details for more information.