£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources have been employed by established Civil Engineering contractor in the West of Scotland, to assist them in their search for an experienced Estimator/ Estimating Manager.
Our client has a solid order book within the central belt of Scotland, with enquiries coming in daily. Our client is looking for an experienced Estimator to manage the existing Estimating department to ensure that enquiries are handled effectively and ensure tenders are sent out in a timely manner.
As the Estimating Manager within this role your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day activities of the estimating department
- Monthly budget and reviews with senior management
- Performing 1-2-1 reviews with estimating staff and where appropriate arranging:
- Hiring new staff
- Protect the business interested by handling enquires in a timely fashion
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a similar capacity
- Civil Engineering projects experience
- Background in utilities or heavy civils
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Ability to represent the business and its interest in client meetings and tender reviews.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, if you would like to know more information please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or click the "apply now" link.