Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Your experience as an ESC Inspector will have an immediate impact on my client Assessment, Inspection and Processing of unserviceable aircraft composite panels utilising published Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) damage limits and ERIs (Engineering Repair Instructions)
* Support the Panel Team Leader in the triage and processing activity of aircraft composite panels in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
* Identification, segregation and processing of panels either repairable or deemed beyond unit recovery.
* Communication of known or perceived supply issues that may occur as a result of panel rejections.
* Feedback to management when assessed damage is perceived to have been avoidable through poor design, handling, maintenance practices, tooling etc
* Drafting and progressing of L103, Mod F760 and F765's as appropriate.
* Identifying opportunities for minimising process costs and the reduction of spares consumption
* Liaising with management to resolve maintenance issues preventing task completion.
* Complying with the Company's/Customer's Quality Manual and the Customer's Health, Safety and Environmental policy
* Encourage the reporting of incidents and near misses. (Human Factors).
* Proactively promote the Maintenance Error Management System (MEMS).
* Undertake any other duties as directed by your Managers
* Must have served an aeronautical engineering apprenticeship or Service equivalent trade training within the AE (M) specialisation.
* Must have had a minimum four (4) years' experience in a military aircraft engineering position.
* An understanding of the Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS).
* Competent in interpretation of Engineering drawings, MoD documentation & publications
* Composite aware
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Location - Helston
Keywords: Aircraft, Composite, NDT, Engineering, Royal Navy, Maintenance