Manchester, Greater Manchester
£490.00 - £545.00 per day
3 months ago
Job Title: ERP Solution Architect
Contract: 4 Months
IR35: In Scope
Morson International have an active requirement for an ERP focused Solution Architect to work on a initial 4 month contract on client site in Manchester. The main focus of this role is to enhance and deliver an automated solution for back office finance and data management systems.
- Deploys ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities.
- Preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards; preparing development guidelines; building components and custom designs;
- Designing and testing simulations; completing data migration; planning upgradeability; documenting system; resolving problems
- Technical support of solution road map and upgrade scripts
- Integrate packages and modules of third parties
- Willing and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams (GBS colleagues, business functions, suppliers etc.) to resolve business issues and problems in a collaborative fashion
- Knowledge and experience of IT process automation
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.