Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £500.00 per day
3 months ago
3- 6 Months
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment process on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
Manchester Airports Group (MAG) is the largest UK-owned airport operator, serving around 52 million passengers every year through its ownership and operation of Manchester, London Stansted & East Midlands.
The Centre of Excellence team here at MAG currently have an opportunity for an ERP HR Lead to join the team on an interim basis. The HR ERP Lead provides the leadership and direction for the development of MAG's ERP HR system (currently SAP Success Factors), and other HR systems, and drives continuous improvement in MAG's HR processes and services. The role will also provide subject matter support expertise on HR systems, including ERP, and the associated business processes.
The successful candidate will have line management responsibility for HR ERP subject matter experts (x 4) will lead HR systems development to support 4,000+ colleague whilst ensuring Centre of Excellence and specific project budgets are adhered to.
You will be/have;
- Degree educated or above
- Significant experience of implementing and developing SAP Success Factors
- Experienced at defining and implementing HR business process change
- Experienced at diagnosing and providing solutions to complex HR ERP problems
- Excellent team management and development skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Pro-active and creative problem solver
- Well-developed analytical skills and experience of working with structure project methodologies
This role would be suited well to someone who is immediately available or can start at short notice.
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, On-site Recruitment Partner MAG