£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
ERP Co-ordinator - Staffordshire - £26,000 - £28000
A vacancy has arisen for an ERP Coordinator to work within the Supply Chain Department, reporting to the Supply Chain Team Leader. This cross - departmental role involves the co-ordination, planning and scheduling of all projects and products, including raw materials, sub assemblies and finished goods.
- Support the Project/Programme Manager by successfully managing assigned tasks/projects including the total management of small or non-technical projects meeting agreed time, cost, quality and any other specific objectives.
- Problem solving and negotiating priorities through manufacturing, through attendance at production planning meetings and regular reviews.
- Preparation and maintenance of project reports (i.e. cost to complete. Project plan, sales etc.) maximising use of all available project management tools.
- Liaise with Engineering, Projects and Production regarding priorities & updates.
- Plan, date, maintain and monitor project activities and shop orders to give priorities for material requirements.
- Ensure correct loading of engineering structures to create accurate manufacturing standards bills of material.
- To plan picking/kitting activities for current and future production build working within stores and production resource limits.
- To progress and investigate any shop order shortages.
- To maintain IFS data integrity, develop, test and implement future business enhancements.
- To handle any issues and rejections of material.
- Project MRP - Control and monitoring of all aspects from start of contract implementation to completion and shipment, including the creation, maintaining and implementation of netting groups.
- Complete inventory management of parts including product life cycle management, ageing and obsolescence control.
In order to apply for the role you will have preferably, at least 2 years project and materials management and project support office experience. MRP/ERP experience is a must as is critical path analysis experience.