£28000.00 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
I am looking for an Employee Relations Advisor to join my clients growing team Cheshire. It is the perfect role for someone looking to grow their ER knowledge within a fast paced and complex environment. This role is the perfect springboard to other HR opportunities within our business.
The team provides vital support to the business, offering advice and guidance on all employee relation queries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all medium and high risk ER cases to resolution. This will include drafting all correspondence relating to the case, providing telephone advice throughout the process and, with the support of the Coordinator, completing all associated administration.
- Delivering effective coaching and development to line managers resulting in a positive impact on business performance and preventing a re-occurrence of issues.
- Ensuring the HR systems, case management tools and employee files are accurate, up to date and reflect advice given, action taken and that the paperwork has been sent in a timely manner eg invite, outcome, appeals.
- Supporting the wider HR team, with all escalated matters to help determine the best course of action, ensuring that high-risk cases are quickly identified and escalated to the Senior ER Advisor.
- Addressing issues of line manager non-compliance in relation to HR policy, process, procedure and employment law.
- Managing long-term absence cases including the preparation and production of MI reports and making meaningful interventions to ensure all cases are dealt with in a reasonable and timely manner.
What you will need for this role
- Experience of working in a high volume ER or HR Advisory role.
- Up to date employment law and best practice HR knowledge.
- Ability to understand, interpret HR policies, processes and procedures and use these to advise line managers when dealing with complex ER cases.
- Clear, articulate and concise communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Good listening skills and questioning techniques.
- Competent use of working with a case management system.
- Experience of working within a customer focused function within a large fast paced business.
This role will pay £28,000-£30,000 pa + benefits.
For further information, please contact Craig Saxby -